Important Hand Washing Instructions
Follow these steps immediately after each wear to keep your leotard looking good!
- Wash immediately after intense training and perspiration
- Turn inside out, hand wash separately with mild detergent in a large volume of cold water
- DO NOT allow your garment to soak. Rinse immediately and roll between two dry towels to remove excess water. Air dry with a thick plastic hanger
- Do not bleach or use fabric softeners, as this will cause the foil to discolour and can damage the embellishments
- Do not dry clean, do not iron, do not tumble dry
- Lil’Fox Leotards will not guarantee any garment which is not washed and dried as directed